Introduction

Hello, I am Yogacharya Gowrishankarananda the Acharya & founder of the Atmalaya® Ashram, Atmalaya® Meditation Program, and the Yoga Sadhana Foundation. This Blog is established to post various activities of the Ashram & its students. Through this Blog we will allow comments and questions to occur as well as offer advice for Spiritual Sadhana.

Sunday, July 18, 2010

Poem - Who am I?

I AM...

I am Gowrishankarananda..
I am not my name.

I am existance and non-existance.
I do not exist and yet I am...

I am not Shiva or Shakti,
I am Shiva and Shakti.

I am thier union, harmony.
I am the meaning and its word.

I am... that which I am,
and that which I am not.

I am neither time nor space,
yet time and space are mine.

I am the seed and its tree,
I am you and you are me.

This Self is I,
I am so that I am.

I am Yoga,
Infinite, Eternal...

By Yogacharya Gowrishankarananda © 2004 Yoga Life Magazine

No comments:

Post a Comment