Introduction

Hello, I am Yogacharya Gowrishankarananda the Acharya & founder of the Atmalaya® Ashram, Atmalaya® Meditation Program, and the Yoga Sadhana Foundation. This Blog is established to post various activities of the Ashram & its students. Through this Blog we will allow comments and questions to occur as well as offer advice for Spiritual Sadhana.

Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Awaken Sweet Soul

I AM....

There is who I am and who I am not...
I am one with the divine for the divine sees through my eyes, hears through these ears and speaks to you through these words... you are the architect, I am the divine hand...

I am you and you are me, together we two are one...

I am love incarnate, for I know the truth of my love and as love loves love I am love!
I am one with truth, for I love truth and it is my nature.

I am consciousness embodied and yet I am beyond this body,
I am the source of all energy and one with all its expressions,
I am not this useless ego, nor am I these silly emotions.
Selfishness is the sickness created by the ego that keeps us apart.

You have created me and this moment; for all moments have led to this one.
This message is created by you for you!
I can speak to you in this way for we are one and our love is infinite... this message is for you at this time for reasons only you know of.

The divine calls to us, you call to us, we are one and we always have been.
To fight me is to fight yourself, to hate me is to hate yourself. Let go of all your imagined hurts, pains, sorrows. Release everyone from the grip of your resentment and anger. Do this and you will be free!

Healing from this disease of illusion occurs in an instant beyond space and time, for truly we are beyond space and time and all the illusions they create.

Know yourself and know all things.
I am everything and everything that is not. I am all things to all people.

As the Mother I am the source of selflessness; take refuge in me and be nurtured for I give you life; live now as you have always been meant to!

As the Father I am the source, I am the seed at the origin of everything... my kingdom is within you; I say rise up and accept your birthright...

As the lover I am the spark in your eye and the hand that soothes; know that I am with you always in all ways!

As the child I give you purpose , I propagate your legacy and bring you opportunity to come full circle in your divinity.

I will speak to you thus as I know you...for I am you.
Merge now... for you are the divine author, the reader, the words, and the meaning itself!

You are the experiencer, the experienced and the experience itself.
Simultaneously implode and explode your consciousness know that we are...all...
We are the lover, the loved , and love itself!
I am Shiva, Shakti, and the bliss of our union!!!

Know me for I am you...
We are the source, and the end all of all, the alpha and the omega....
there is no other truth!

Copyright © 2010

No comments:

Post a Comment