Introduction

Hello, I am Yogacharya Gowrishankarananda the Acharya & founder of the Atmalaya® Ashram, Atmalaya® Meditation Program, and the Yoga Sadhana Foundation. This Blog is established to post various activities of the Ashram & its students. Through this Blog we will allow comments and questions to occur as well as offer advice for Spiritual Sadhana.

Sunday, July 18, 2010

Poem - My Song to The Goddess!

I AM YOU!

When You were born, I breathed...
I am me, you are you, we are a whole.

When you feel pain, I cry.
When you laugh, I feel joy.

Wherever you are, my soul is with you.
When I cry, can you hear me?

I am a part of you, can you feel me?
Look for me, I am there.

I exist for you, but you are mine.
Till the end of time are we, for time is where we began.

I know your near, I feel strong.
Shall we start again, together, where we belong?

Dont stop, let us be, for I am you, and you are me...

© 2002 by Daniel Ross (Yogacharya Gowrishankarananda)

1 comment: